School Business Manager
Work Timings: 8.30am – 5.00pm (Inc an hour lunchbreak)
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week (30 hours negotiable)
Work Pattern: 5 days (4 days negotiable), Term time only + 2 days
Salary: Grade 8 (SCP 19 – 22)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Crossley Fields Junior & Infants School for an experienced, energetic and imaginative professional to manage the business side of our school. Our school is unique and special place to work where the staff is a wonderful group of people who arrive each morning ready to give their best to every child. Crossley Fields has an individual identity that combines traditional values with a modern, vibrant and innovative vision.
It is hoped that the successful candidate will be able to take up post before Christmas to ensure there is a period of transition whilst the current post holder is still at the school.
The successful candidate will support the SLT and lead on Finance and Business matters and will work closely with the rest of the Office Team.
To support our development and vision, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a working knowledge of school finance;
- Is enthusiastic, well organized, innovative and inspirational;
- Have excellent financial acumen;
- Is dedicated to ensuring the school is able to offer the very best education to its pupils;
- Is an influential communicator;
- Has a good sense of humour;
- Has a desire to progress their career.
We, in return, will offer:
- A caring welcoming school with a supportive Governing Board;
- A friendly, dedicated and supportive team;
- Opportunities for continued professional development;
- An inclusive school that the staff and children are proud of;
- Well behaved and motivated children.
If you believe you are the person who can help us on our continuing journey, we are confident that this special opportunity will provide an exciting, demanding and rewarding challenge.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended; please call to make an appointment through the school office on 01924 499608
Closing date; Thursday 24th October
Shortlisting; Friday 25th October
Interview Date; Tuesday 5th November
Tel: 01924 499608