We require an
Activity Support Assistant
Grade 3 (SCP 9 -11)
To start ASAP
We are looking for two enthusiastic, kind and caring people to work as part of our lunchtime team.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming and inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff.
- Opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference to children at lunchtime.
- A tailored induction process.
- Training will be given for the role.
There are two jobs, the hours are:
- Job 1 2 hours per week (Wednesday 11:30am – 12:45pm in Foundation Stage and Year 1. Friday 12:00pm – 12:45pm in Year 2).
- Job 2 45 minutes per day (12:00pm – 12:45pm) in Year 1.
Please state on your application form which job you are applying for.
The school is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Tel: 01924 499608