Primary School Teacher
KS2 experience welcome, but the post is suitable for NQTs
Fixed Term 1 Sep 2019 – 31 Aug 2020
Do you want to work with a dedicated and forward thinking team?
Do you relish challenge, diversity and independent thinking?
Are you a risk taker, a maverick, an adventurer?
Then come and look around our school and feel the magic!
Is this the place for you to start your career or a new journey
in your career?
Please ring the office to arrange a time which suits you.
This position is subject to a DBS check.
Please return completed application forms to school by 9am 28 Feb 2019.
Teaching observations 5th and 6th March 2019.
Interviews 8th March
Dates for teaching tasks and visits to your school to be arranged on an
Activity Support Assistants
Grade 3 (SCP 9 -11)
To start ASAP
We are looking for an enthusiastic, kind and caring person to work as part of our lunchtime team.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming and inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff.
- Opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference to children at lunchtime.
- A tailored induction process.
- Training will be given.
There are two jobs, the hours are:
- Job 1 45 minutes per day (11.30pm – 12:15pm in Foundation Stage) or 12:30pm – 1:15pm (in years 5/6)
- Job 2 1 hour 45 minutes per day (11:30 – 1:15pm) in Foundation Stage and years 5/6
Please state on your application form which job you are applying for.
Application forms will be available from the Kirklees website from Friday 18th January.
The school is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Tel: 01924 499608