Pages Menu
Categories Menu

Keeping Children Safe

If you are a parent, grandparents, family member, carer or member of the public and you are worried a child is at risk of harm or has been harmed then you can seek advice or report concerns at
or telephone Kirklees Duty & Advice Team on 01484 456848.
If you have an immediate concern for the safety of a child then please call the police on 999.
Further Information can be found in our policies and guidance: